Thursday, August 5, 2010

Showered with Love!

While Phil and I were off getting our pictures done, Lorraine, Holly, Jenn, Cheryl and my mom were busy getting ready for my baby shower. They really outdid themselves with beautiful decorations and yummy food. I would have to say that the fruit kabobs were my favorite.

It was so special to have some my closest friends and family there who had been praying for Phil and me over the years that we would be able to have children. I loved that I saw friends from 8 years ago when I taught at Chattahochee, along with friends from church that I have built strong friendships with over the years. It was also meaningful to see my moms friends come and support her daughter, too. Women who have been like a 2nd mom to me while growing up.

We are very thankful for the abundant amount of gifts we received for baby Nolan, but visiting with friends and celebrating the upcoming birth of Nolan was truly the best part of the day. I can't say thank you enough to my friends and my mom who made this day so wonderful. Here are just a few on the pictures that highlight how amazing this day was.





What a wonderful day. Thanks again mom, Holly, Lorraine, Jenn, and Cheryl. Your friendships are invaluable to me and I can't wait for each one of you to meet our newest addition in October.

No comments: