Monday, April 4, 2011

Over and Over and Over!

That is what Nolan is up to these days. He rolls from his back to his tummy-over and over and over again. He stays there for a minute or so and then does one of two things: rolls back over to his back or starts crying because he wants someone to do the work for him. He, like most babies, have started this new little game: let me see how many times I can roll over and get mommy or daddy to roll me back over. Yes, I would say he likes this game. While he plays this never ending game, he will stay on his tummy for a few minutes and has learned to push up on his arms. Nowhere near crawling, but he is so cute to watch as he pushes up. I really enjoy grabbing one of his favorite toys and placing it just far enough away from him that he has no other choice but to roll over to get to it.





I am sure it won't be too long until my life goes upside down. The days of sitting and playing are going to be a thing in the past very soon. He continues to amaze me at every developmental stage, and while I don't want to wish the time by, I can't wait to see what tricks he has up his sleeves next.

We love you Nolan Douglass!

1 comment:

Ging said...

That little man is just too cute for words. I can't wait for him to entertain me in just 3 weeks. I wonder if he'll have any more games to play. BTW, the pics are adorable. Hugs and kisses from Ging.b