Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Summertime!

Some are wondering why I haven't posted in awhile and I have a great reason!  Nolan and I have been too busy enjoying the summer, and I have been trying to figure out what I am going to do now that I am a SAHM.  At first, I was a little taken back, but now I'm in love with the idea of staying home for a year.  Trusting God to provide, as I know He will, but in the meantime, I am going to soak up every second with Nolan. 

At 8 & 9 months old, Nolan has become quite inquisitive.  Here are just a few of the things you've done the past couple of months:

*Gone swimming (and gone all the way under water) a lot this summer.
*Cut your bottom teeth and getting your 2 top teeth.
*Taking your bath in mommy and daddy's tub.
*Eating lots of peas and pears.
*Opening drawers in the kitchen.
*Got dedicated at church in June.
*Tried mango for the first time.
*Started to have a little separation anxiety around 8 months, but it only last a few weeks.
*Had LOTS of summer company come visit and play with you.
*You are VERY social.  You love interacting with anyone and everyone.
*You started CRAWLING on July 4th, right before being 9 months old.







You are adorable, handsome, precious, and our little (or big) bundle of joy.  Nothing makes me happier than waking up to your smile everday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ann, this is so sweet. Your baby boy is so very precious!

Rebecca

Christy Duffy said...

He is beautiful, Ann! So happy for y'all.